Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... Empty
PostSubject: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 pm

1. Your name on server - My name on the server is Badboy13. For Forums Badboy13 ♥️ Badboy13 ♥️.

2. Why do you want to be STAFF (State Which) -I want to become STAFF becuase i want to help with this server and help the best i can also. I have already told unkn0wnking (freeky) a few stuff on the server that he didn't know so

3. What have you done on Unkn0wn-Scape to make it better? - Ihave given freeky some good informatian and helped alot with the forums

4. What can you do with STAFF powers? - I will Kick First all spammers then Mute Then if it still carries over i will get owner to give them Ip Ban. I will also give them a warning before i kick, mute or ban, if they carry over then they will get kick, mute or ban. I will kick if there giving Abuse to others or Mods. Or even me.

5. Have you ever been STAFF any other servers? - Yes i have benn Co-Owner On a server called Slawterz wich is using the same source as this one.

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: The Server is programmed into the client i think it is most probally Slawterz.no-ip.biz.

7. Who would recommend you to become a STAFF, post their name here. Michelle (michelle loves Chris) Maybe Owner ^^ Chaos matty tuna....

8. Have you ever broken a rule? No never in my lyf

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). N/A

10. How many hours are you on a day? - 9 - 13 depending on school days maybe less..

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes i will be active all time i is on my computer.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - jakeking07@hotmail.co.uk

13. What you can do as a STAFF (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) Well i know i have very strong powers. So i will NOT abuse my powers And the only time i will use them is when it is a neccisary reason. If there is thousands of spammers and wherever they are i will tell everyone to leave so they dont end up in the way or lagging. but if there using yell then either log off or take it.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - Well i was in the middle n one but i couldn't do it :s

15. If you have put ip here- it woulda been godskape.no-ip.org

16. How old are you? 17 - 18 this year.

17. How long have you been playing the server for. oh god i forgot errrrrmmm few days maybe :s

18. Why do you believe you should be STAFF- Well i should be i know ever step round this source and round these Forums Since I have been admin on another Forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 pm

GO FOR IT!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:00 pm

thanks mich =]
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:53 am

Congratz on staff, Jake! Smile
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 pm

i didnt get it he changed colours.
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Yes, I know. But, Its the highest group on the forums. So yeah..
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:19 am

lol k thanks but i am sure he will add staff lol
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:42 am

hope u get it jake gl with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:40 am

i mean dont u think it's 2 quick if mich and chris dont come back u can take there place.
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:32 pm

ok But they are Co-Owners right?
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:39 pm

I got Staff Lock This Topic Pl0x
Back to top Go down
I Karma I
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:43 am

U do it mr "staff" >.>
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 pm

I cant =[[[[ i dont have access
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:27 pm

dude ur already staff congratz i did it while u wernt here topic locked.
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....   Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well 2nd App Badboy13 for Staff....
Page 1 of 1