Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!

Go down 
3 posters

me for mod?
HELL YEAH!!
w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! I_vote_lcap67%w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Nah You Suck!
w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! I_vote_lcap0%w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
IDK :(
w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! I_vote_lcap33%w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! Empty
PostSubject: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:59 am

1. Your name on server - My name on the server is Badboy13. For Forums Badboy13 Also Smile

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? (State Which) -I want to become Mod becuase i want to help with this server and help the best i can also. I have already told unkn0wnking (freeky) a few stuff on the server that he didn't know so Smile

3. What have you done on Unkn0wn-Scape to make it better? - Ihave given freeky some good informatian and helped alot with the forums Smile

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I will Kick First all spammers then Mute Then if it still carries over i will get owner to give them Ip Ban. I will also give them a warning before i kick, mute or ban, if they carry over then they will get kick, mute or ban. I will kick if there giving Abuse to others or Mods. Or even me.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes i have benn Co-Owner On a server called Slawterz wich is using the same source as this one.

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: The Server is programmed into the client i think it is most probally Slawterz.no-ip.biz.

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Michelle (michelle loves Chris) Maybe Owner ^^ Chaos matty tuna....

8. Have you ever broken a rule? No never in my lyf

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). N/A

10. How many hours are you on a day? - 9 - 13 depending on school days maybe less..

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes i will be active all time i is on my computer.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - jakeking07@hotmail.co.uk

13. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) Well i know i have very strong powers. So i will NOT abuse my powers And the only time i will use them is when it is a neccisary reason. If there is thousands of spammers and wherever they are i will tell everyone to leave so they dont end up in the way or lagging. but if there using yell then either log off or take it.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - Well i was in the middle n one but i couldn't do it :s

15. If you have put ip here- it woulda been godskape.no-ip.org

16. How old are you? 17 - 18 this year.

17. How long have you been playing the server for. oh god i forgot errrrrmmm few days maybe :s

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? Well i should be i know ever step round this source and round these Forums Since I have been admin on another Forums Smile

Last edited by Badboy13 on Thu May 28, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:32 am

errr......i didnt recommend u to be admin but......go for it!
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:08 am

dude u got to be mod to get to admin you cant just jump thats cheating lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:09 am

lol yeh cos i really wanted to be admin first but u have to be mod first and im trying really hard to becoma admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:31 pm

lol, mod first jake
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:11 am

fine mod! lol
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:22 pm

change ur app to mod then -.- and il accept next time i see it's changed
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:58 am

i can't change the titler but it is suppost to say moderator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:02 am

edited title =]
go for it!
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:07 am

w00t yer Smile
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:24 pm

accepted your now mod gratz post locked Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!   w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

w00t Badboy13 for Forum/ Server MOD!!!
Page 1 of 1