Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

List of ranked people (Will be updated) Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

List of ranked people (Will be updated) Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

List of ranked people (Will be updated)

Go down 
+3
matty tuna
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Fever
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

List of ranked people (Will be updated) Empty
PostSubject: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:55 am

Ranked People

List of ranked people (Will be updated) 2vrsl6o_th Owners List of ranked people (Will be updated) 2vrsl6o_th

Dragonluck4

List of ranked people (Will be updated) Jj10

List of ranked people (Will be updated) Admind10 Administrators List of ranked people (Will be updated) Admind10

None

List of ranked people (Will be updated) 346p3c10 Moderators List of ranked people (Will be updated) 346p3c10

None

List of ranked people (Will be updated) 485766 Media Supervisor List of ranked people (Will be updated) 485766

None

List of ranked people (Will be updated) 29dwi9g Graphic Designers List of ranked people (Will be updated) 29dwi9g

None

List of ranked people (Will be updated) 2yuy7h5th Donators List of ranked people (Will be updated) 2yuy7h5th

None

List of ranked people (Will be updated) 169om6w Higher Donators List of ranked people (Will be updated) 169om6w

None

List of ranked people (Will be updated) Majorsilverrankzn7 Veteran List of ranked people (Will be updated) Majorsilverrankzn7

Dragonluck4

ChatBox Mod

Dragonluck4

Last edited by Dragonluck4 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 am; edited 77 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:56 am

Ooooh!
i was wondering who was staff lol o.O
thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:57 am

oh and i changed my name again, it looks sorta wierd
sorry for double post =/
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:00 pm

W00t yer GFX designer.
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:52 pm

good topic ty fr33ky i was getting confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:54 pm

I didn't notice i was both c box supervisor AND forum mod o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:31 pm

FIRST ADMIN FTW!
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:24 pm

well done mich congratulations
Back to top Go down
Terius
Little Poster
Little Poster
Terius

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:30 am

it needs 2 be updater a little more i are mod 2 :]
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:10 am

lol k harmony i think its cos fr33ky isnt on
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:26 am

sorry forgot you dream il add u

added.
Back to top Go down
Terius
Little Poster
Little Poster
Terius

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:04 pm

ty :]
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:10 am

can i be admin ^^? nah not begging :S but maybe Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm

lol jake...
work first...then admin...then COOKIES!
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:40 pm

lol...mm cookies.....
Back to top Go down
Terius
Little Poster
Little Poster
Terius

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:53 pm

auwwww i wanted 2 get cbs :X maybe i get it next time...
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Ok i'm in alot of Groups Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:58 pm

yay!
me staff! ^^
Back to top Go down
PkBadMan
Lazy Poster
Lazy Poster
PkBadMan

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:53 am

cool can you promote me again i just joined back because i was bored because of ur web and i wanted to play the site and my hand was broken please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:59 pm

rofl, gratz on mod
Back to top Go down
PkBadMan
Lazy Poster
Lazy Poster
PkBadMan

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 pm

tyvm mich for congratzing me!
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm

yer gratz =]
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Nice list, Freeky.
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:43 am

thanks it helps out alot there is also a list in the game including leading admin, admins ,leading mod ,mod, owner and co -owners you can view this if you type ::stafflist
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 am

Okay, I'll test this out when the Server is online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of ranked people (Will be updated)   List of ranked people (Will be updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

List of ranked people (Will be updated)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next