Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

Updates To The Sections Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

Updates To The Sections Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

Updates To The Sections

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

Updates To The Sections Empty
PostSubject: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:24 am

I mode the graphics applications down and i made a new section called requests you can request anything you want here and maybe someone in the graphic team will make you it.
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:27 am

lol ty 4 this woot 1st post!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:00 pm

uhm...u can request for sigs here right?
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:09 pm

u can request yea but someone has to make them for you.Request is at the bottom the last one.
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 am

Yep, Good luck on your operation, Graphic Team members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Lol, by graphic team members, u mean me, jake and u Razz
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

yea and zac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:18 pm

The "U" was refering to Zac
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 pm

o right ok i tho it was me lol Razz ok cuz im the group leader.im the leader of all the groups muhahahahah.
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:55 am

Durr. Your the owner. Smile
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

unknownking can u change the thing under my name from mod to staff please?
and can u update the list of ppl =]
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:26 pm

matty your not staff your admin he changed colours...
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:25 pm

=[ aww ok nvm then but u still need to update me to admin =],i might get staff soon tho which wud be cool but i aint gonna beg
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 pm

i will get staff first...
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 am

lol ok gl with that jake hope u get it =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates To The Sections   Updates To The Sections Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates To The Sections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cold Fusion Forums :: Updates-
Jump to: