Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL Empty
PostSubject: MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL   MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:39 am

1. Your name on server -
matty tuna
2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -because i like to help people.

3. What have you done on Unkn0wn-Scape to make it better? -i have posted a bit on the forums

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - i can help people train skills get to places that they dont know where they are.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -i was mod on bam bings server

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:deathnpain.no-ip.biz

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here.

8. Have you ever broken a rule?i was accused of low lvl maging but trust me i wasnt just some noob accusing i didnt get banned or muted so it wasnt breaking a rule so no.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -
6-7 hours
11. Will you be active on my forums ? -yes i will be very active

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -
matthewtuer@yahoo.co.uk
13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences )i can help people do things and if they ask me to teleport to them i will do it straight away in cbox if people are abusive i will either kick or ban.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -no i dont and no i havent

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? i am 12 years old

17. How long have you been playing the server for.
not 1 day yet but thats only beacuse fr33ky told me about it today and he said i could make an app.
18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?because i can help people and i really want to be a mod so tyyy ppl!!!!!!ty 4 reading and dont forget to comment!!!
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL   MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:42 am

app accepted you now what are u lol?
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL   MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:44 am

i think im mod but can ui be cbs as well?i know i didnt post it in the cbs app but that wasnt there b4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL   MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

MATTY TUNA FOR MOD AND CBS!!!!!!!!FR33KY ADDED THE CBS LOL
Page 1 of 1