Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

(Dragon Man) as a new mod  Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

(Dragon Man) as a new mod  Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

(Dragon Man) as a new mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryanrhodes
Lazy Poster
Lazy Poster

(Dragon Man) as a new mod  Empty
PostSubject: (Dragon Man) as a new mod    (Dragon Man) as a new mod  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 am

Hi folks, Ken is now officially a mod on the forum here so please welcome him. You folks have been a great group in this forum an it's been a pleasure to be a mod on it. I've been absent a lot lately, just kind of spot checking or taking care of things like spammers etc when I get a PM. Ken will be a really good addition to the forum as a mod so everyone welcome him.

Just a reminder, about the only issue I've really had to remind folks occasionally is where we're allowed to put images in this forum, it's a little nonintuitive. "This is an equipment forum not an imaging forum, images should show equipment or be pertinent to equipment settings, regular images go into the image gallery thread".

We get new posters who don't know this and in their enthusiasm they post without reading the TOS and we have to say something. Outside of that happening occasionally, this is a really good and quiet forum, you folks are a great group.

Once things settle back a bit at work I hope to get back into broadcasting and be a little more active here. Anways, keep up the good work, great posts and welcome Ken to the forum as a mod...
Back to top Go down

(Dragon Man) as a new mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cold Fusion Forums :: Application's :: Graphic Team Applications-
Jump to: