Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)

Go down 
3 posters

Me for ingame mod?
Yes, of course!
Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) I_vote_lcap0%Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No way!
Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) I_vote_lcap50%Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Yea' you rule!
Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) I_vote_lcap50%Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Uber pwnage(anything)
Lazy Poster
Lazy Poster
Uber pwnage(anything)

Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) Empty
PostSubject: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:53 pm

1. Your name on server - well im planning on anything im just waiting for the mac compatible client

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? (State Which) - i would like to be mod cuz i want to help people, back in ds i tryed to help toyshopprincess when her accs got glitched

3. What have you done on Unkn0wn-Scape to make it better? - well since im waiting for the client nothing but i will be help as much as i can when the mac compatible client comes

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - help people and the server

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - i was mod for like a hour then the server lagged and i got demoted and then a admin saw me with mod armour and ip banned me

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: cape-scape.no-ip.org

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here: I dont know(if u recommend me as a mod postas a comment)

8. Have you ever broken a rule? well im waiting for the mac client so no

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How many hours are you on a day? - as much as i can

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - as much as i can

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - vigge98@live.se

13. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) help the server and the players and stop spamming and such.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - No

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? 11

17. How long have you been playing the server for. i just joined and im waiting for mac client.

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? cuz i want to help the players and the server Id Hut it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 pm

you need to do alot more stuff you need to post alot of stuff help alot and be on as much as you can but its not my choice wait till unknownking reads this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 pm

LMAO go for it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:14 pm

erm wrong section.u posted it in the grapich application and it says vic for mod? moved to mod and admin application section.
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com
Uber pwnage(anything)
Lazy Poster
Lazy Poster
Uber pwnage(anything)

PostSubject: Re: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 pm

oh how could that happen? idk but thank you for moving in to the right section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Rofl
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Good luck, Vic. Look at my application.
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 pm

erm yeah i think u need to wait for the mac compatible il try really hard to get it but yea just need to wait longer asswell i mean u guys just joined and u want mod lol if ur help full to me then u might get it. yea gl on that Razz.
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)   Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vic for mod ^.^(ingame mod)
Page 1 of 1