Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

A tutorial for begginers. Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

A tutorial for begginers. Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

A tutorial for begginers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

A tutorial for begginers. Empty
PostSubject: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:15 am

Tutorial For Begginers!

Ok, Well when you start, And get on the server. The first thing you type is ::starter, You get 200M. You'll start off with a whip in your hands, DO not take it off. Train with it until you get your stats you want, When you've done that, You'll wanna spend your cash, On Some new armor, Or weapons. Get the weapons or armor you want.

Ok, Now we've finished getting our weapons and stuff, You can go back to ::train and train your skills to 99. You DO not have too, Now what we want to do is get more money, And get non-combat skills up. Go to the man, And click "Skills", You can train whatever you want to train. You will get 1M each click, But with some, Such as Firemaking you get 1M and 100 rune arrows. With Helbore you get Super Strength Potions. Doing skills is a good way of making money.

Well, Now your a legend. And you might wanna go PKing? If you do, Just see if someone is your level or higher, And ask them do you wanna fight in PK. They will say Yes or No. If they say no, You could go and show off, Or buy more stuff with your money, To become an Ultra-Legend.

Some people want to become a Mod when they get to level 120+. Well here's some simple ways how to become a Moderator, You could apply on the forums for a further chance of getting a Mod or Admin. You could help people on the server and respect the owners, And all the staff members. If you want a Mod or Admin, You've got to be really active. You can't just ask the owner and say "Hey, I'm level 126 and I really want Mod". You have to be helpful, And kind, And very active on the forums, and server. You could also get a further chance of getting a Mod by Donating. If you donate 20$+ You get a really good chance of getting a Mod.

Lets talk more about Donating, Donating is helping the server live, And stay up. And is also giving you a really good chance on getting a Mod or Admin. If you want to donate, You'll have to have a CC (Credit Card) And a Paypal account, It doesn't matter how much you donate, You can donate 5$ and still help the server alot. If you are young, Like me, You can ask your parents to donate for you, They might or might not do it, Just ask them.

Thank you for reading this guys, I really appreciate it. Thanks,

-Dragonman

It'll help if you read this begginers, It will help you alot!
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 pm

very nice guide.
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:59 am

Thanks, Jake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:45 am

Rofl
ZAC FOR MOD!!
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Stickied btw =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Lmao i wouuld have done it
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Hehe, But I did! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Lmao Razz
anyways, why aren't u mod yet?
is freeky checking the apps?
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:46 am

Dunno, He said he'll make me one soon, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tutorial for begginers.   A tutorial for begginers. Empty

Back to top Go down

A tutorial for begginers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cold Fusion Forums :: Server :: Tutorials-
Jump to: