Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Hello and welcome to the Cold Fusion forum's i hope you like it and join the forum and server Smile

To be apart of a great fun and helping community register by clicking the register button it only takes 1 minute to register Smile

The server is :

SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server Statusimg.php?ip=cold-fusion.no-ip

Thanks for reading this message.
Cold Fusion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Fusion The Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want The Server To Be Up 24 Hours And 7 Days A Week? Then Donate Now For A VPS!

SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server Empty
PostSubject: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Hey if you have any suggestions on improving the game or the site you can post them here.Make sure to make a poll to see if everyone else likes your idea of improving the site or the server.

~Thanks~
Back to top Go down
https://cfusion-rsps.darkbb.com
PkBadMan
Lazy Poster
Lazy Poster
PkBadMan

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:58 am

hi umm how do u make a poll plz pm me
beacause i have got lots of good ideas!

><
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:55 pm

when your posting a message scroll down a little and at the bottum there it should say "add a poll" then on the right hand side clik the plus sign and then the poll options will come down.
Back to top Go down
Badboy13 ♥ Badboy13 ♥
Little Poster
Little Poster

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:44 am

You should put my banner up >.<

then the server will look epic
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:00 am

lol how can u improve the server if there isnt a server yet?
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:11 am

well the fourm thn
Back to top Go down
matty tuna
Little Poster
Little Poster

Location : Cumbria,then somewhere in Cumbria.then somewhere further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further in Cumbria,then somewhere further and further and further and further in Cumbria.

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:01 am

kk lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:53 am

No, My banner. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:02 am

Lol DRAGONMAN'S BANNER PL0X
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Here's one suggestions on improving the Server:

You could make Admin+ Weapons, Such as (Unknownking's Golden Whip).

You could just edit the name, And make the name whatever you want, But you'll have to be a admin+, You can chose what color whip you want, Like Red whip, Gold whip, White whip, Unknown color whip, etc.

I'd take probally the red whip, And the name I'd want is (Dragonman's demon whip)
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:55 pm

lol ok when i learn how to make customs il add in loads trust me (it will be simple after that)
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

All you gotta do is edit the name of the weapon for example if it was called "Blue Whip" name it "Dragonman's whip".
Back to top Go down
Fever
Owner
Owner
Fever

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 am

yea i know what u mean but there are already whip's such as golden whip orange whip etc and there members.
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Alright. Now I get what you mean, There only for people that are members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:22 pm

I don't get this "member" feature =/
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:25 pm

People who become a member on the server they get all whips, Like Gold whips. Custom Santa hats, Lava set, And more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:30 pm

oh, if ur a staff mem, do u still get that stuff o.O
Back to top Go down
Dragonman
Little Poster
Little Poster
Dragonman

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Probally, IDK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server   SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server Empty

Back to top Go down

SuggesTion On Improving The Site Or Server
Page 1 of 1